Eco-Grip Restaurant Kitchen Flooring
ECO-GRIP™ safety flooring features advanced patent pending chemistry designed for the high abuse environment found in commercial kitchen applications. Manufactured from post industrial recycled PVC, ECO‑GRIP™ combines cohesive fibers with an anti-fungal micro-biocide to create a flooring that is virtually indestructible. Impact and puncture resistant, ECO‑GRIP™ stands up to grease, harsh cleaning and degreasing chemicals, odors, stains, and even weather, ensuring a great look for years to come. The flooring is heat and fire resistant and provides a cushioned, anti-fatigue quality for employees. ECO‑GRIP™ also resists animal fats and cooking oils, retaining its slip resistant properties even when these are present.
ECO‑GRIP™ is designed specifically for the harsh conditions found within the food service industry and engineered not to shrink, separate or become hard in-service — even after many years! ECO‑GRIP™ is also good for the environment. Because it is a recycled green and LEED certified product, the materials used in the manufacturing of ECO‑GRIP™ do not end up in our nations landfills. There are tax advantages to using green materials in your business. Consult your tax advisor to find out what tax savings are available for using environmentally friendly products within your business.
ECO‑GRIP™ takes the ease of cleaning to a whole new level! Simply apply our traction Enhancement Daily Cleaner, deck brush. rinse. and squeegee daily. Maintenance has never been easier.
ECO‑GRIP™ Slip Resistant Safety Flooring is warranted against excessive wear and loss of slip resistance for a full five years. We recommend the use of our Traction Enhancement Daily Cleaner for all flooring installations.
- Prohibits bacterial growth
- Easy to clean
- Slip resistant even when wet
- Reduces slips and falls
- Comfortable to work on
- Reduces workman’s comp claims
- Superior shock absorbency
- Exceeds OSHA and ADA requirements
- Reduces stress and fatigue
- Reduces noise
Cost and Installation
- Competitive with quarry tile and poured floors
- Shorter installation time
- Installs over most existing floor surfaces, reducing both installation time and demolition costs
- No restaurant down-time
- Installs in stages after hours
- Weather Resistant
- Stain and Chemical resistant
- Fire retardant
- Impact and puncture resistant
- Resistant to animal fats and cooking oils
- Extremely durable
- 5 year limited warranty
- Will not shrink or separate in service
- Exclusively designed for commercial kitchen applications
- Extremely durable textured food service wear surface